|Location|| ||400 Central Ave|
Haledon, NJ 07508
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Maximum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Jennifer McMaster|
Braen Stone Industries, the leading supplier of construction materials including stone, sand, asphalt, septic materials, recycled materials and agricultural limestone, is currently seeking hardworking weighmasters who are able to work out of all of our quarry locations (Haledon, Ringwood, Franklin, Sparta). Tasks for the position include, but are not limited to, weighing trucks in and out, careful management and accurate ticketing on a timely basis, handling cash sales, directing trucks on and off of the scales to maintain an even flow of truck traffic, coordinate and schedule deliveries, maintain accurate records of incoming recyclable materials, and assist customers with inquiries. Weighmaster certification preferred, but not required.
Hours of work are generally 6:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 1:00pm on Saturdays (two per month). This non-exempt position pays overtime after forty (40) hours are worked weekly.
Braen Stone Industries has been family owned, operated, and oriented for over 110 years. We want the best for our employees! With that said, we promote a healthy lifestyle, offer competitive pay, encourage time off to relax and rejuvenate and provide the tools to retire in style!
- Vacation days
- Sick/personal time
- Paid Holidays
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor 401(k) contributions and employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial rewards!
- Braen Gear…who doesn’t love a free shirt, beach towel, or jacket?
- Thanksgiving Turkey
- A blowout of a Christmas Party
- Summer Family Picnic (think zip lining, swimming, boating, eating, and the competitive Company softball game!)
- Safety Program- Get caught doing some good and earn some really cool prizes
- Matching Gift program
- Workout class with a personal trainer
- Monthly massages
- Healthy snacks
Explore Our Hiring Process
You’re sold, you want to be a part of the Braen team. Here’s a glimpse at our hiring process.
- Apply- We won’t know you’re interested if you don’t apply!
- Interview- Come in once or twice so we can learn more about you and also, to meet the people you’ll be working with. This is your chance to interview us too!
- Reference Checks- We’ll ask you to provide us with two professional references, just another way for us to get to know you better.
- Offer Letter- Will you be a part of our team? Sign, date and return if it’s a Yes!
- Background Check- Standard background check…nothing to be afraid of
- Physical and Drug Screen- We are proud to be a drug-free workplace
Braen Stone Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
We are a drug-free workplace and we conduct pre-employment drug screening, physicals and background checks on all job candidates.