|Location|| ||101 Mass Ave NW|
Washington, DC 20001
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Industry|| ||Information Technology|
|Minimum Experience|| ||1 Year|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
CTi is a recognized award winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTi delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTi has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTi leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTI is seeking Senior, Mid-Level and Junior Java Developers to work for our company. The ideal candidates for these positions will have strong coding, development and programming experience. All Developers will be responsible for the following with gradient levels of experience:
- Write quality code with a goal of 0 defects and 100% code coverage.
- Design and code software components, units, and modules that meet product specification and development schedules.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks with a wide degree of creativity and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Work with other developers and systems engineers to solve critical problems and identify efficiencies in implementing technical and functional requirements and tasks.
- Work closely with product owner, stakeholders, business analysts, and team members to understand product specifics and to create quality code.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle.
- Execute automated testing on both front-end and back-end systems.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust and complete DHS Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related, equivalent experience.
- Senior Developers - 8 years of experience with multiple software programming technologies including J2EE with Spring, Hibernate, and AngularJS.
Mid-Level Developers – 5 years of experience with multiple software programming technologies including J2EE with Spring, Hibernate and AngularJS.
Junior Developers – 1 year of experience with multiple software programming technologies including J2EE with Spring, Hibernate and AngularJS.
- Senior Developers - 3 years of related development experience in Agile team environment.
Mid-Level Developers – 2 years of related development experience in Agile team environment.
- Experience working with software development team members.
- Strong innovative and analytical ability with implementation experience as a results-oriented, collaborative self-starter who can learn and contribute to a development team.
Preferred Education and Experience for Senior Level Developer position:
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related equivalent experience.
- Experience working on software development contracts for the Federal government.
- Experience with a wide variety of tools and techniques such as Activiti, JUnit, Gradle, Maven, Nexus, MuleSoft, Selenium, Drools, Sonar, Fortify, Cucumber.
- Experience with modern software engineering practices including BDD, continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, pair programming, unit testing, refactoring, emergent design, automated builds.
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experience with DevOps to include version control, automated builds, automated testing, and continuous integration with tools such as Chef, Jenkins, Liquibase, Git.
- Testing experience with Functional Testing, Security, Integration Testing, System Acceptance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases.
Cascades Technologies, inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.