|Location|| ||1800 F Street Northwest|
Washington, DC 20006
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Minimum Experience|| ||2 Years|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
|Name|| ||Kristy Julien|
CTi is a recognized award-winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTi delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTi has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTi leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTi is seeking a Bilingual Digital Content Management Specialist to add to our team. The right candidate will have extensive experience in writing and translating content from English to Spanish and vice versa, and ensure accuracy and consistency of content across all channels. The candidate will also have a demonstrated understanding of the need within the Hispanic community and a neutral Spanish language free of localisms. The incumbent will assess and evaluate culturally relevant and user centric content on client websites and review content for relevancy to our projects.
- Research, develop, write and edit content for the client website's bilingual platform from a user-centric approach; this includes being optimized for search engines (SEO).
- Work within the assigned bilingual topic desk(s) and participate in regular content development meetings to ensure content is carefully researched and deemed appropriate for the platform and not duplicative of other channels or government websites.
- Review content periodically as established in the guidelines to ensure that content is current, accurate and relevant and make changes as necessary, including archiving and deleting content.
- Keep up with market trends, timely events and audience needs to ensure the platform delivers content that is relevant and up-to-date, regardless of channel used. Inform topic desk and other interested parties as necessary.
- Create marketing materials including but not limited to social media messages, email newsletters, blog posts, press releases and news articles and other content marketing pieces.
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships with the media and publicity community and keep mailing lists current.
- Lead search optimization efforts for the site to ensure that both Spanish and English content is accessible, conduct regular quality assurance of site content through content review, copy editing, code checks, design review, application testing, analysis and revisions to ensure that content is accurate and current.
- Assist the Government at Hispanic conferences, presentations, and through different media channels regarding client websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or related discipline preferred.
- Be fully bilingual/bicultural in English and Spanish, with native-quality of proficiency in both languages and at least 2 years of experience writing digital content for a bilingual audience.
- Have a demonstrated understanding of the makeup and needs of Hispanics in the United States, including common cultural values and information consumption patterns.
- Have a demonstrated understanding of the Spanish language use in the United States to use a neutral Spanish, free of localisms.
- Be comfortable using all forms of communication to reach out to the media, including but not limited to email, telephone and social media.
- Be able to plan and execute programs designed to raise awareness about specific government programs and services.
- Demonstrate experience with digital content writing principles and organization for scanning and ease of reading.
Cascades Technologies, inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.