|Location|| ||3701 North Fairfax Drive|
Arlington, VA 22203
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Industry|| ||Information Technology|
|Minimum Experience|| ||7 Years|
|Maximum Experience|| ||12 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
CTI is a recognized award-winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTI delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTI has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTI leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTI is seeking a Test Manager/Test Automation Engineer with a strong technical background in Java and Mulesoft ESB. Attention to detail is crucial for quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a diverse range of technical and analytical skills including IaaS, PaaS, Mule Clustering, Mule Connectors, MUnit, Java, Linux, SOAP, and a strong track record in testing and automation including API, Cloud, and Restful Web Services testing.
Ideal candidate should have previous experience working with federal and large commercial clients, financial, insurance and banking clients with a strong emphasis on user experience, usability, client interaction, customer satisfaction, and a clear understanding of new and emerging technologies.
- Lead test activities for Mulesoft Development and Middleware activities.
- Develop comprehensive test documentation (test plans, test cases, test data, scripts)
- Perform various testing activities to include unit tests, systems tests, load tests, integration tests, and user acceptance testing.
- Engage in early test planning activities and assist with level of effort and schedule development for testing activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and technical staff to understand requirements and create an end-to-end test plan.
- Effectively execute the test plan and manage all activities outlined in the plan to ensure that the development objectives are successfully met.
- Assist in the creation and modification of technical and user documentation.
- Identify, log, and track defects.
- Conduct 508 compliance testing as required.
- Communicate results, findings, and risks with the CTI management team, technical staff, and other designated stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ability to be physically present on site within core working hours of 10am-4pm in Arlington VA 5 days/week
- Assist with daily, weekly, and/or monthly status reporting.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen for this position.
- Candidates must be able to pass a criminal and financial background investigation.
- Must have 7 years of manual and automated test experience
- Must have 3 years of experience with Selenium.
- Must have experience with 508 compliance testing.
- Must have experience with various testing disciplines, including API testing, Cloud testing, and Restful Web Services testing.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have high attention to detail and an ability to follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must have excellent time management and task prioritization skills.
- Must have the ability to relate to and interact with a diverse team and internal/external clientele to include senior/mid-level management as well as team members.
- Must have customer-centric service delivery focus.
- Familiarity with various MuleSoft application architectures
- Familiarity with Microsoft Test server is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud-based architectures
- Experience working directly with technical and business teams.
- Knowledge of SDLC, IT governance and operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, and application dependencies.
- Experience troubleshooting/Managing Runtime Servers.
- Experience working with Mule Connectors (Standard/Custom).
- Experience troubleshooting and performance tuning of ESB/middleware components.
- Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Digital certificates, Messaging, etc...
Cascades Technologies, Inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.