|Location|| ||3701 North Fairfax Drive|
Arlington, VA 22203
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Industry|| ||Information Technology|
|Minimum Experience|| ||7 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
CTI is a recognized award-winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTI delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTI has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTI leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTI is seeking a Java Developer with a strong technical background in Mulesoft ESB. Attention to detail is crucial for quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a diverse range of technical and analytical skills including IaaS, PaaS, Mule Clustering, Mule Connectors, MUnit, Java, Linux, SOAP, and a strong track record in development.
Ideal candidate should have previous experience working with federal and large commercial clients, financial, insurance and banking clients with a strong emphasis on user experience, usability, client interaction, customer satisfaction, and a clear understanding of new and emerging technologies.
- Setup and support highly available middleware infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS).
- Configuring Smart Monitoring/Custom Application Alerts/Flow Metrics.
- Integration with TFS experience Deployment strategies, Mule Clustering, Load Balancing, MUnit & MuleSoft MMC.
- Provides guidance and technical expertise for research efforts involving Mule ESB
- Provide applications and projects with technical support for Mule ESB
- Quickly develop prototypes using Mulesoft and present them to Enterprise Architects and application teams
- Learn new languages, job-related technologies, API’s and development and runtime environments as necessary.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen for this position.
- Candidates must be able to pass a criminal and financial background investigation.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Proficient communication, facilitation, mediation, and verbal and written communication skills to be demonstrated upon interview. Client-facing skills are required for position
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Java development.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Linux.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience administrating Mule ESB Middleware.
- Must have high attention to detail and an ability to follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures.
- Should be able to develop quick prototypes and present to EA, Product owners and Security teams
- Experience in solving complex business issues- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have experience working with multiple project and project teams simultaneously
- Must have excellent time management and task prioritization skills.
- Must have the ability to relate to and interact with a diverse team and internal/external clientele to include senior/mid-level management as well as team members.
- Must have customer-centric service delivery focus.
- Ability to be physically present on site within core working hours of 10am-4pm in Arlington VA 5 days/week
- Familiarity with various MuleSoft application architectures
- Familiarity with cloud-based architectures
- Experience working directly with technical and business teams.
- Knowledge of SDLC, IT governance and operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, and application dependencies.
- Experience troubleshooting/Managing Runtime Servers.
- Experience working with Mule Connectors (Standard/Custom).
- Experience troubleshooting and performance tuning of ESB/middleware components.
- Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and associated concepts such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service Mediation/ESB, Digital certificates, Messaging, etc...
Cascades Technologies, Inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.