|Location|| ||3701 North Fairfax Drive|
Arlington, VA 22203
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Industry|| ||Information Technology|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
CTI is a recognized award-winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTI delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTI has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTI leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTI is looking for a Business Analyst to join our family to support our client in Arlington. If you are looking to work with a rapidly growing, people-focused organization, then please look over the job description below.
- Work closely with product owners and technical lead to understand product specifics
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization's Agile project lifecycle
- Translate business requirements into user stories for our development teams using modeling, testing and data models to improve the flow of information through an organization to enhance project success
- Demonstrate leadership in understanding and performing business systems requirements, project objectives, and deliverables
- Manage changing priorities within a fast-paced dynamic environment to facilitate on time operational objectives
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and produce better business intelligence information
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must be a US Citizen for this position.
- Candidates must be able to pass a criminal and financial background investigation.
- Must have experience in Eliciting requirements, Translating and simplifying requirements, and Requirements analysis
- Experience in change management and change control.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in agile/scrum framework
- Experience in RUP SDLC process
- Experience identifying the current- and future-state business processes
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and Word)
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year) preferably with a business or technical major, such as Business Administration, Information Systems, Management, and equivalent experience in noted field
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to gather and analyze business process data
- Experience working in a Federal Government environment
- Experience with contract deliverables
Cascades Technologies, Inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.