|Location|| ||3701 North Fairfax Drive|
Arlington, VA 22203
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Industry|| ||Information Technology|
|Minimum Experience|| ||5 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||4 Year Degree|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
CTI is a recognized award-winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTI delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTI has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTI leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTI is seeking an Infosphere Administrator with a strong customer support and system administration background. Attention to detail is crucial for quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing, installing, maintaining, and upgrading Infosphere solutions. The ideal candidate should have previous experience working with federal and large commercial clients, financial, insurance and banking clients with a strong emphasis on user experience, usability, client interaction, customer satisfaction, and a clear understanding of new and emerging technologies.
- Manage the client’s Infosphere environment.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Infosphere servers and clients.
- Provide expert advice regarding Infosphere architecture and design.
- Test Infosphere patches and hotfixes.
- Apply patches and maintain Infosphere release within two releases of latest version.
- Advise customer about latest technology trends/advances with regards to Infosphere and related products.
- Assist team with maintenance of other development support tools and applications as required.
- Communicate results, findings, and risks with the CTI management team, technical staff, and other designated stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and/or monthly status reporting.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen for this position.
- Candidates must be able to pass a criminal and financial background investigation.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Must have 5 years of experience with IBM Infosphere.
- Must have 7 years of related IT experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have high attention to detail and an ability to follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must have excellent time management and task prioritization skills.
- Must have the ability to relate to and interact with a diverse team and internal/external clientele to include senior/mid-level management as well as team members.
- Must have customer-centric service delivery focus.
- Experience working directly with technical and business teams.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Adobe products, ArcGIS, BizFlow, Business Objects, Captiva InputAccel, Crystal Reports, CVision, Eclipse Indigo, Fortify SCA, Fortify SSC, Google Earth, Qualtrics, Rational License Server, Rational Software Architect, Redact-it, SAS, SPSS, SQL Tools, Tableau, TOAD Data Point, Visual Studio, WebFocus, and XML Spy.
- Knowledge of SDLC, IT governance and operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, and application dependencies.
Cascades Technologies, Inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.