|Location|| ||3701 North Fairfax Drive|
Arlington, VA 22203
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Minimum Experience|| ||5 Years|
|Maximum Experience|| ||15 Years|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
CTI is a recognized award-winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTI delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTI has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTI leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTI is seeking a Deployment Engineer with a strong background in Automation. Attention to detail is crucial for quality assurance. This role is part of building large scale reliable infrastructure, applications and services. You will participate in detailed technical design, development and implementation of infrastructure, applications and services utilizing existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Develop, test, and implement silent, unattended application installation packages for deployments.
- Develop and Manage Windows Operating System desktop images
- Develop, test, and implement baseline deployment images
- Perform technical design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications.
- Analyze user requirements and develop deployment strategies to maximize user satisfaction.
- Develop ad-hoc scripts and utilities to automate tasks.
- Analyze applications and determine cloud migration strategy.
- Migrate applications to cloud architecture where appropriate.
- Perform tool testing, validation, and documentation.
- Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation process.
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
- Suggest opportunities for improvement.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen for this position.
- Candidates must be able to pass a criminal and financial background investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure design, implementation and delivery
- 5+ years of experience Production Support experience in Windows environment
- 5+ years of experience with network protocols, system admin and engineering and design and development methodologies.
- 3+ year of experience implementing automated environment delivery and developing automation workflows and routines
- 3+ years of experience Production Support experience in LINUX environment
- 3+ years of programming experience (PowerShell, Shell Script, Bash, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Linux, server automation and scripting
- 3+ years of experience with software development life cycle
- 2 years of experience working with Agile Development Practices
- At least 1 year of experience with web services architecture
- At least 1 year of experience with Cloud based hosting solutions
- Experience with Deployment Management tools such as: Chef or Puppet
- Experience with python and install shield preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Container technology using Docker
- 2+ years of experience with OOP scripting languages and frameworks
- 2+ years of database experience with SharePoint, TFS, SQL Server, PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience with HP monitoring and automation tools such as: Sitescope, Diagnostics, Service Manager, Operations Orchestration, or Server Automation
- 2+ years of experience with monitoring tools
Cascades Technologies, inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.