|Location|| ||3701 North Fairfax Drive|
Arlington, VA 22203
CTI is a recognized award-winning provider of information technology and professional services. Focused primarily on the Federal Government, CTI delivers technology enabled, results oriented solutions. CTI has built long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. With a 100% referenceable client base, CTI leverages industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
CTI is seeking a MuleSoft developer/Architect with a strong technical background in MuleSoft ESB. Attention to detail is crucial for quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a diverse range of technical and analytical skills including IaaS, PaaS, Mule Clustering, Mule Connectors. The candidate should also have previous experience working with MUnit, Java, Linux, SOAP, and a strong track record in development. federal and large commercial clients, financial, insurance and banking clients with a strong emphasis on user experience, usability, client interaction, customer satisfaction, and a clear understanding of new and emerging technologies.
- US Citizenship is required
- BS or MS Degree in IT field
- Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and API management
- Strong experience in providing application solutions and integration in MuleSoft environment
- Experience with MuleSoft's DataWeave is must
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML) and ODATA
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid)
- Must have experience with SOAP and REST web services, well versed with spring framework
Experience working with PUB/SUB model of messaging and queues, knowledge of Active MQ
Experience in source control management using GIT or SVN
Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and MuleSoft
Worked on at least 2+ MuleSoft end-to-end implementations
3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft platform as a Senior Developer. MuleSoft Cloud experience would be considered an asset
5+ years of software development experience. Extensive software integration and/or other ESB experience is a must.
- API Connect knowledge is preferred
- Previous experience working on API Connect to MuleSoft Migration is an asset
Cascades Technologies, Inc. is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Vet/Disability) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thank you for considering us for employment.